If you’re looking for a convenient way to try scuba, look to a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience to broaden your horizons. You can jump into this program near home in a pool, or on vacation near open water.
Give it a try. Diving can change your life.
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Available in a pool, ocean, river, lake, quarry or almost anywhere there’s water
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 6 metres/20 feet (12 metres/40 feet is the maximum depth)
- Most Discover Scuba Diving experiences take just an hour or two
- No equipment necessary – everything’s provided except you supply the smiles
PADI also offers courses for kids as follows:
- Bubblemaker (8+ Years)
- Seal Team (8+ Years)